Stanford Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patient Advisory Council
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 18, 5:00pm-6:20pm
Location: Blake Wilbur Room W1084
& Join WebEx
WebEx members should get set up 10 minutes before the scheduled meeting time using the link provided in the green button on the WebEx dialog below or the link at the bottom of the form. It is recommended you call in for audio as opposed to using your computer.
Advisory Council visitors are welcome. Attendees must respect the Stanford CF Center cross infection guidelines. Please do not attend in person if you have an active viral infection or any other contagious condition.
Please have this copy of the agenda and attachments with you during the meeting.
- Introduction (5:00 – 5:10)
- Adopt January minutes (5:10)Please review Angel’s minutes on the blog or via her email previously sent to you
- PFCC status update (5:10 – 5:40) Joan Scott
- CF PFAC Project Update – (5:40 – 6:10)
- New Project Proposals
- “CF Encounters”
- Issue Management Protocol
- Virtual Meeting Proposal/Online CollaborationCoordination with CFF and external clinic development – Shawn
- Clinic-Patient Opportunities –
Monica/Angel/ElikaStatus (Baseline Determination, NP Questionnaire Update, General Questions)
- Council WebsiteInput for potential improvements
- Patient QuestionnaireStatus
- Action Items from Previous Meeting (6:10 – 6:20)
- Brian: If you are able to get into contact with the MyHealth Team pass along the email issues Jennifer is having. Also check to see if there is a way Jennifer can use MyHealth to send patients forms like a patient’s assistance program.
- Brian: Work with Colleen on creating a profile for the Facebook page.
- Angel: Inform Colleen of how many CF patients will be in the room during the CF Education Day conference so she can supply masks and hand gel.
- Colleen: Email Brian or Angel Dr. Milla's Vest Cycling Procedure - Complete
- Devin: Follow up with Elika about insert in March's Newsletter regarding Baseline Determination, and post on the Facebook Page.
- Publicize Council and council activities
- CF Education Day on March 7
- Final Comments/Discussion/Reminders (6:20 – ??)
Adjournment - Next meeting March 18, 2015