Stanford Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patient Advisory Council
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 18, 5:00pm-6:20pm
Location: Blake Wilbur Room W1084
& Join WebEx
WebEx members should get set up 10 minutes before the scheduled meeting time using the link provided in the green button on the WebEx dialog below or the link at the bottom of the form. It is recommended you call in for audio as opposed to using your computer.
Advisory Council visitors are welcome. Attendees must respect the Stanford CF Center cross infection guidelines. Please do not attend in person if you have an active viral infection or any other contagious condition.
Please have this copy of the agenda and attachments with you during the meeting.
- Introduction (5:00 – 5:10)
- Adopt February minutes (5:10)
Please review Angel’s minutes on the blog or via her email previously sent to you
- CF Education Day Recap – Angel (5:10 – 5:20)
- CF PFAC Project Update – (5:20 – 5:50)
- CF Encounters - Lauren
- Issue Management Protocol – Angel/Monica/Elika
- Virtual Meeting Proposal/Online Collaboration
Coordination with CFF and external clinic development – Shawn
- Clinic-Patient Opportunities – Monica/Angel/Elika
Status (Baseline Determination, NP Questionnaire Update, General Questions)
- Council Website
Input for potential improvements
- Action Items from Previous Meeting (5:50 – 6:10)
- Brian: Post PFCC Presentation to the Facebook Page.
- Joan, Elika, Jennifer, & Angel: Joan provide Angel the contact information for the Parking Transportation. Angel pass along the contact information to Jennifer and Elika so they can provide a list of cf patients to the Park Transportation that meet the special situations / unique cases.
- Lauren, Annette and Devin: Start working on the CF Encounter Project.
- Monica, and Angel: Start working on Issues Management Protocol.
- Jay: Make any changes suggested by clinic to the Return Patient Questionnaire Form.
- Publicize Council and council activities
- Final Comments/Discussion/Reminders (6:10 – ??)
Adjournment - Next meeting April 15, 2015
Administrator invites you to this meeting.