Stanford Adult Cystic Fibrosis Patient Advisory Council
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 15, 5:00pm-6:10pm
Location: Blake Wilbur Room W1084
& Join WebEx
WebEx members should get set up 10 minutes before the scheduled meeting time using the link provided in the green button on the WebEx dialog below or the link at the bottom of the form. It is recommended you call in for audio as opposed to using your computer.
Advisory Council visitors are welcome. Attendees must respect the Stanford CF Center cross infection guidelines. Please do not attend in person if you have an active viral infection or any other contagious condition.
Please have this copy of the agenda and attachments with you during the meeting.
- Introduction (5:00 – 5:10)
- Adopt March minutes (5:10)
Please review Angel’s minutes on the blog or via her email previously sent to you
- CF PFAC Project Update – (5:20 – 5:50)
- CF Encounters – Lauren
- Issue Management Protocol – Angel/Monica/Elika
- Virtual Meeting Proposal/Online Collaboration
Coordination with CFF and external clinic development – Shawn
- Clinic-Patient Opportunities – Angel/Monica/Elika
- Council Website
Input for potential improvements
- Action Items from Previous Meeting (5:50 – 6:00)
- Monica: Email Colleen suggested topics for next years CF Ed Day.
- Monica: Contact Meg about sharing the Issue Management Protocol projects during a Support Group session.
- Angel: Follow up with Parking and Transportation on Parking Perks.
- Angel: Contact Meg once procedure for Parking Perks has been established. See if Meg can provide verbiage for this perk to be posted on the Facebook page.
- All: If anyone notices a general question posted on the Facebook page and you feel needs more information, share it with the council.
- Publicize Council and council activities
- Final Comments/Discussion/Reminders (6:00 – ??)
Adjournment - Next meeting May 20, 2015