Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"09-15-2015 Meeting Minutes

"09-15-2015 Minutes"

Members Present: Brian, Devin, Angel, Jay, Shawn, Monica, Lauren, Ed, Erick

Guests: Elika Rad, Ronnie Wetmore, Joan Scott, Richard Dnagle

Council Votes: August Minutes Approved

PFAC Update: Joan shared the conference room reservation schedule for next year. As of now, the only available openings are Monday evenings starting in January. Monday's won't work for some council members. New update during the meeting, Room 2103 is being remodeled and will have teleconference and should be ready by January. Joan will investigate Room 2103 availability and report back to the council.

Project Updates:

Infection Control Policy: Update at next meeting.

CF Encounters: Lauren and Devin have a total of 10 encounter stories. Their next step is to format the stories into a template and distribute them out to the council for review and input. Joan mentioned the confidential phone line is available. She can provide the directions if we are interested. The only challenge is there is no one to transcribe the messages. Devin mentioned that he spoke with Colleen regrading the CF Center Anonymous Box possibly being moved to the Adult Center Website. The CF Center Anonymous Box is no longer available.

Issue Management Protocol: Monica and Angel emailed proof#1 of the CF Outpatient Decision Tree Flyer to all council members for review and input. Thank you Jay for creating and designing the Decision Tree Flyer. Changes and suggestions include: adding the stanfordcfac@gmail email to the bottom of the flyer for incidents which aren't that serious but seem like an education opportunity for clinic personnel (CF Encounter) and a second contact for comments regarding the flyer. Creating another box for Clinic Related Issues. Lastly a suggestion for the Inpatient flyer regarding contacts for Unit / Charge Nurses. Elika suggested the verbiage state Resource Nurse or Charge Nurse. Angel will follow up with Elka for Clinic Related Issues contacts.

Virtual Meeting Proposal / Online Collaboration: Erick reached out to the University of Utah's CF Clinic Coordinator to see if a version of the Virtual Clinic is in the works. Still waiting to hear back. In the meantime Joan mentioned there is a pilot run going on at Stanford. She will follow up and report back at the next council meeting.

Coordinating with CFF and external clinic development: Update on the C3N Project. Shawn shared the Virtual Meeting Project was given to another group. Shawn will follow up with the other group to find out more updates on the virtual meeting project. The group is working on branching out to other clinics to find out which ones need improvement and provide help in those areas. Also checking to see if accreditation is up and stable. Quality Improvement report will be shared at the CF Conference in October.

MyHealth Update: Jay has a meeting scheduled on September 17th. Follow up at next meeting.

RPF: Jay emailed Elkia revised RPQ form.

Informational Sheet On Masks: Devin reached out to Joan for a starting point on this project. She referred him to Cheryl Head of Infection Control at Stanford. Devin will collaborate with Cheryl and report back his finding to the council. Other suggested avenues to checkout OSHA, N95, P100 and 3M websites.

Action Items:

Joan: Update on Facebook Issue.

Joan: Update on PFAC File Storage Solution Problem.

Lauren and Devin: Continue working on CF Encounters Project.

Monica and Angel: Continue working on Issue Management Protocol Project.

Devin: Update on Information Sheet for Masks.

All: Think about a day of the week that works for new conference room openings for next year.

All: If anyone notices a general question posted on the Facebook page and you feel needs more
information, share it with the council.

Meeting called to a close at 6:15pm.
Next Council Meeting on October 20, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment